Diseases come in hordes and multiple patients are affected in the same time span. Informatics enable researchers and analysts to study the lifespan, trajectory, effect of the disease on patients of different types. Individualized specific information is aggregated and classified and categorized to bring out the general ‘base’ and trend of the disease life-cycle. A population may be any group of people with any common characteristics that is the target for any study. Effect of diseases on a small sample of population is analysed through advanced Data Analytics techniques. The results are then connected with similar tests on other target groups. A methodical simulation using neural network and genetic algorithm techniques are brought into play The user however need not bother about these intricacies; they should and would be interested in the results. Ideal Health Care Solutions proffers the users and analysts :
1. Aggregate information of diseases on a sample population with various classifications
2. Aggregate information of effects of medicine and treatments on a sample population
3. Time series study of diseases and effects of treatments on population and the effect over time as classified by other dimensions.
4. Progress of results of diseases and the spread of the disease across newer areas
5. Map of the disease and the served area of population and their effects herewith.